1. Application privacy statement
This privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) applies to the treatment of personally identifiable information submitted by, or otherwise obtained from, you in connection with the associated application (“Cross Boss”). Cross Boss is provided by KEP Games AB ("KEP"). By using or otherwise accessing Cross Boss, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this Privacy Statement.
2. What personal information does KEP collect?
We automatically collect the following types of information from our users:
- Email addresses for Cross Boss accounts.
- Game play related information necessary to operate the game, compile statistics for players and provide support.
- Technical information about device model and operating system for analytical, trouble-shooting and support purposes.
- Profile pictures and names from Facebook to enable players to see their Facebook Cross Boss friends in-game.
- Email address from Facebook identity to resolve login identity issues for players with both Facebook and email based accounts.
- IP-addresses in order to communicate with our server to enable online play.
3. How does KEP use the information it collects?
KEP uses the information described in this Privacy Statement (i) internally, to analyze, develop and improve its products and services, and (ii) as set forth below in the “Will KEP share any of the personal information it collects” section below.
4. Will KEP share any of the personal information it receives?
Personal information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone.
Protection of KEP and others: We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of KEP, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Should any exception occur in relation to what has been set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
5. Conditions of use
6. What personal information can I access?
KEP allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing. This list may change in the event that Cross Boss changes.
- Facebook profile picture
- Facebook friends who also use the Cross Boss application
7. What personal information can I access?
KEP may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. Use of information we collect now is subject to the Privacy Statement in effect at the time such information is used. If we make changes in the way we use personal information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our Site or sending you an email. Users are bound by any changes to the Privacy Statement when he or she uses or otherwise accesses Cross Boss after such changes have been first posted.
7. Questions or concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy on our Website, please send us a detailed message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Effective Date: April 21, 2020